Living with pain should never be tolerated. For all your aches, problems, and chronic discomfort, we can help you identify and eliminate long-term pain that you may not even realize is there.
Here at Montville Pain & Regenerative Center, we are excited and passionate about helping people feel their absolute best in many different ways.
We see patients with a diverse set of conditions and believe in treating our patients in a holistic and comprehensive way, evaluating all components of the patient’s health. Some common conditions we treat include: acute and chronic neck, back, shoulder and knee pain, migraines, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, and neuropathy.
We treat all aspects of pain through a multi-disciplinary approach. We create a treatment plan combining medical management, interventional procedures, and physical therapy.
We believe it is important to educate our patients on how to improve their mobility and prevent future injury. After an initial evaluation, our medical practitioner creates personalized and custom and nonsurgical treatment plan to decreased pain and inflammation in the body.
Pain Treatments and Interventions include:
- Non-Narcotic Medication Management
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Joint Injections (Hyaluronan and Cortisone)
- Ultrasound Guided Bursa Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve Blocks
- Fluoroscopic-guided Lumbar epidural injections
- Fluoroscopic-guided Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Fluoroscopic-guided Lumbar Facet Joint Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Cellular and Stem Cell Therapy
- Botox for Migraines
- Electromyogram (EMG)/Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
Call Today to Experience Healthcare With A Difference!