Enhance Your Beauty With theLatest In MedSpa Technology
I have been a patient of Dr. D'Alessio's for a year now and am very pleased with my results and her as a doctor. Dr. D'Alessio is a warm, caring, and professional doctor who goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable at your visit. Her staff is wonderful and always a pleasure to see and chat with during my visits.Kristin Arluna
Dr. D'Alessio is extremely caring and very knowledgeable. She truly cares about the needs of her patients.Deanna Miscia
Got the sculpsure procedure done today and the service was amazing! I felt very relaxed and Dr. D’ Alessio was very informative about what I should expect during the process. Anyone looking to get any of the services done here I will definitely recommend. I drove all the way from Brooklyn, NY that’s how much I recommend it!!!WK Landscaping
I have been a patient of Dr. D'Alessio for several years. She has successfully helped me with all of my pain management issues. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed with her care!
-Marilyn ReeveSusan Bergmann
Varicose Veins Near Fayson Lakes
Reasons to Have Laser Varicose Vein Removal in Morris County
Varicose veins are swollen puffy superficial veins. They bulge out of the surface of your skin and are usually dark blue or purple in color. Typically, they appear in the legs, though varicose veins can occur in any part of the body. These inflamed veins can be unsightly, to say the least, and they can also cause pain and discomfort. In severe cases, varicose veins can lead to dangerous complications.
If you’re afflicted with these unsightly veins, no matter how minor or severe they may be, there’s no doubt that you’re wondering about varicose vein treatment options. If you’re looking for the longest-lasting, most effective results possible, laser varicose vein removal is the way to go!
What is Laser Varicose Vein Removal?
When it comes to varicose vein surgery, there are two treatment options: vein stripping and laser therapy. Both treatments eradicate swollen veins; however, if you’re looking for the least invasive option, laser vein therapy is the best choice.
Laser therapy, as the name suggests, involves using a laser to remove varicose veins. The high heat levels produced by lasers damage the vein, and that damage creates scar tissue. The scar tissue cuts of the blood supply to the vein, and eventually, the vein disappears.
There are two forms of laser varicose vein removal:
- Simple laser vein removal. During this treatment, a laser is directed at the varicose vein over the surface of the skin. It’s used to treat spider veins and small varicose veins.
- Endovenous laser varicose vein surgery (ELVT). This treatment is intended for larger varicose veins. During the procedure, a vein doctor inserts a laser filament is under the skin by way of a thin tube. Once in place, the laser is activated and heat is applied directly to the vein.
Benefits of Laser Varicose Vein Removal
Laser varicose vein removal offers two primary benefits:
- It’s effective. Other varicose vein treatment options, such as exercise, dietary changes, supplements, herbal applications, and wearing compression stockings, offer little if any relief. If they do have any effect, it isn’t long-lasting. Laser varicose vein removal, on the other hand, isn’t just effective, the results are permanent. Once the vein is treated, it’s gone forever.
- It’s minimally-invasive. While vein stripping is also an effective and long-lasting form of varicose vein removal, there are some downsides. Namely, it’s much more invasive than laser therapy, and the recovery period is a lot longer. Laser treatment is minimally invasive, as only a small incision is required. Because it’s not as invasive as vein stripping, it’s less painful, there’s virtually no recovery time, and you can resume your regular activities almost immediately.
Reasons to Consider Having Laser Varicose Vein Removal
You should consider having laser varicose vein removal if:
- You want permanent results. As mentioned, while there are several methods that can be used to treat varicose veins, typically, they aren’t effective. Wearing compression socks, exercising, elevating the legs, and various other natural “remedies” offer little to no relief; this is especially true if you have large varicose veins. Plus, if these treatments do offer any relief, it’s only temporary. If you want to actually get rid of your varicose veins, removal is the way to go.
- To alleviate discomfort. Because varicose vein removal actually treats the affected vein, it eradicates any pain that you might be experiencing. If your varicose veins are causing pain, discomfort, aching, or a feeling of fullness, varicose vein surgery will restore your comfort.
- To improve your appearance. Bulging, twisted, inflamed, and discolored veins can have a big impact on your physical appearance. If varicose veins are making you feel self-conscious, removal can restore your appearance and improve the way you feel about your body.
- To improve your health. In some cases, varicose veins can be dangerous and can lead to serious and possibly life-threatening complications. If you’re at risk of developing health problems as a result of your varicose veins, getting in touch with a vein clinic to discuss removal is definitely in your best interest.
Looking for a Vein Doctor Near Me in Morris County? Contact Montville MedSpa and Pain Center
If you’re afflicted with swollen veins – whether they’re affecting your appearance, causing you pain, or both – if you want to get rid of them once and for all, varicose vein surgery in Morris County is definitely worth considering. To find out more about this treatment, contact a leading Fayson Lakes, NJ vein clinic: Montville MedSpa and Pain Center. Our vein doctor provides treatments on-site at our state-of-the-art facility and can help to ease your discomfort and restore your self-confidence.
For more information, please call 973-794-3958 or visit our website atwww.MontvilleMed.com.
- Learn more about Fayson Lakes, NJ 07405
- Open a Fayson Lakes, NJ map
- Find the Fayson Lakes, NJ United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Fayson Lakes, NJ pharmacies
- View the current Fayson Lakes, NJ weather report
- Browse a list of Fayson Lakes, NJ public and private schools
- Fayson Lakes, NJ is located in Morris county in New Jersey State